Nasdaq SMARTS Surveillance is the world's leader in providing solutions around market surveillance. Our clients include tier one stock exchanges, regulators and brokers who use our software as their primary tool for market monitoring.
Nasdaq SMARTS Trade Surveillance requires a Business Analyst to work directly with our clients to ensure they receive the quality service NASDAQ aim to deliver. You will be the primary contact point between the customer and first level support for all functional business issues.
- Provides day to day client support and handle client queries in a fast-paced environment
- Owns issues from customer initiation to closure
- Tracks issues and ensuring customers are provided clear and concise information
- Works with global internal teams to ensure timely closure of issues
- Drives process change and efficiency improvements
- Provides product training to internal staff and to customers
- Creates, modifies, and reviews documentations
- Quality assurance (testing) and monitoring of our products/services to ensure high level of service quality
- Product development through identification of requirements and specifications, providing insights into product improvement
- Liaises with customers, developers, and test teams to ensure quality releases of new software