The Customer Support Specialist serves as a subject matter expert for Nasdaq’s desktop and mobile based Investor Relations workflow products. The Specialist provides reactive and proactive customer support via email, phone, and live chat. Moreover, the Specialist responds to a wide variety of inquiries, including but not limited to financial data questions, product functionality, technical questions, and industry best practices.
- Provides support to a wide range of client queries via email, phone, and live chat;
- Works closely with a team of Product Specialists and Account Managers to provide outstanding customer service for a global client base;
- Troubleshoots and facilitates the resolution of technical and data issues and inquiries;
- Participates in tailored proactive client outreach campaigns designed to increase usage by highlighting new features or encouraging usage on underused components;
- Documents and tracks all client interactions in Nasdaq's CRM system;
- Manages upcoming product migrations;
- Acquires and maintains a strong working knowledge of the Investor Relations industry and keeps apprised of its regulations and updates.
This is a permanent full-time role (night shift) based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Applications with resume attachments will be prioritized.