Nasdaq is currently looking for a Sales Support Analyst who will be supporting the Sales, Account Management, and Service teams with pre-contract tasks, such as creating accounts and entering opportunity and quote information into relevant systems. He/she will own the order-to-bill processes - meeting requirements in an accurate and timely manner, and providing expertise to internal and external customers in all related matters, thereby delivering customer satisfaction, while ensuring that the company's goals and objectives are met. Furthermore, the Sales Support Analyst enhances the customer experience of billing issues, through owning billing query resolution and working within agreed processes to ensure issues are resolved promptly and that clients are satisfied.
As Sales Support Analyst, you will have contact with colleagues from several different departments such as Sales, Service, Legal, and Finance, along with external clients. The purpose of this position is to provide expert advice and support our many client facing departments.
In supporting the Sales & Service Teams, the Sales Support Analyst should:
- Be responsible for all necessary and common activities concerning creating and approving accounts, assisting with opportunities, approvals, contracts, contract negotiations, and accurately entering information into systems in a timely manner;
- Provide expertise and understand cause and effect of actions and system limitations to meet client expectations;
- Partner with Account Management Team on specific client cases to understand client asset portfolio and billing;
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for junior team members and other teams supported;
- Be a project point person, working closely with managers;
- Conduct system testing and provide feedback to system and process stakeholders.
In managing and administering the Order-to-Bill process, the Sales Support Analyst should:
- Be accountable for adhering to SOX compliance, Business Controls, and SLAs;
- Be responsible for ensuring that approvals are in place;
- Confirm all documentation is in order before sending for countersignature;
- Obtain information required to process orders;
- Initiate order fulfilment and monitor billing to ensure information is correct;
- Manage cancellation notices and input them through the system.
In owning Billing Query resolutions, the Sales Support Analyst should:
- Be resourceful when undertaking research and take the necessary corrective actions according to the applicable guidelines, and process credits/rebills where required;
- Coordinate with other internal teams where needed, and updates requestor on process of queries;
- Field client billing queries, co-ordinate resolution with stakeholders, provide clients with regular updates until resolution is met.
This is a permanent full-time (APAC shift) position based in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Applications with resume attachments will be prioritized.